Sunday, November 2, 2008

Home of Memories..

I'm a romantist perhaps.. But you get to be one when you live in the place for 6.5 years.. I remember my first night there, having dinner on the kitchen floor, just me, my sis and my cousin.
The day I opened my mailbox and find the USC acceptance letter..
Random nights of DVD rentals with pizza n soda (or yoshinoya.. or Talay Thai..)
Whole day procrastinating on MMORPG (EQ, WoW)
Police crashing into my 22nd bday party (and my other "surprise" parties of course).

So.. 9 years and 4 months later.. after 6 roommates (i'm not counting my brother's roomies), it's time to say goodbye to 1910 S. Manning Ave #2.

Thanks for all the memories, I'll be sure I'll stop by the next time I visit LA (;



... I do sound disturbing eh? Oh well, back to F1, cheering for Massa!!

No comments: