Saturday, January 3, 2009

And the hype is over..

So.. Three days has gone by in 2009, and my response to it is.. It's been a boring year so far )=
Nothing new or exciting so far yet.. To start off, the new years eve itself wasn't really that bad actually.. A few not-so-magical "magical brownies" did set us off a little bit

However, as I mentioned, it's just not that magical enough..
So I resorted to the spinning club of Pure. However, I've arrived just late enough for all the funs apparently..
And the first weekends of 2009 didn't go as fun as I hoped it would be.
But I guess if it started off bad, it could only get better, no?
As for my New Year resolution, I decided to keep it simple: "less mr nice guy, more of a jerk." Maybe it'll help me to have more fun in this life P=

1 comment:

sheena said...

Magical brownies eh?

Care to share? =)