Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sharapova

Midway thru my annual block leave now, most of the time just chillin' at home (=
But some of my highlights so far:
1. Watched Entourage continuation, and was happy to see Sloan back in the show. Damn is she stunning!
2. Seen a dude actually wearing a shirt with "Sharapova" written in his back in the Gym's locker room.. Talk about being expressive! (I have no qualms about it though!)
3. Twilight and Bolt. Both just okay movie, with Twilight being a bit too corny on some of the dialogs. But I can't complain much, there's not a whole lot of movie coming up in here. I may have to resort buying Tropic Thunder's dvd )=
4. Refurbishing my house.. Ok, maybe it's not really a highlight, but that's what I've been doing most around here lately. Picking out marbles, water closets, fences, etc etc..
5. Fitness. Well, only one day of gym, although plenty of bball-ing..

Still got two more off-days, and my weekend is all planned out as well.. fun fun.

No comments: