Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Black vs White

vs
Blackberry Bold vs Nokia E71.
In term of business and software functions, I think Black has a lot more. It offers me Blackberry Chat with fellow Blackberry users, although both phones allow me to chat via MSN or other messenger tools.
White has the better Media functions, with 3.2MPx camera, while Black only has 2MPx.
Button-mashing wise, I think Black has got the edge, as its bigger dimension (thus, bigger size) allows bigger buttons for my big thumb to push around.
Black's roller ball also allows faster browsing compared to that of White's "numpad" button..
Black costs almost twice of White. But come November, which I am planning to buy, who knows how low both phones can go to..
Heck with the way I wrote this, it is as if I already know which one to choose huh? But I'm cramped! Well, I think i have roughly two months to think it through carefully.. Any suggestions people???

No comments: