Friday, September 12, 2008

Phoenix Down!!

After some time, I thought it's time to rejuvenate my old blog to Blogspot.. This is partly due to my lack of visit to Friendster site (due to the popularity of Facebook as of lately), and I figured it's time to move on from F'ster's lack of features, and explore Blogspot.
Now I used to have an old blogspot site before (and for some reason, I forgot the account for yrreg.blogspot.com). But it's probably better to start fresh, ja? Maybe the title of this post doesn't suit it perfectly. But hey! It's my blog, and I can do whatever I want, yes???
So ladies and gentlemen, relax, enjoy my occasional mumblings, give me feedbacks, and don't forget to bookmark this page!!

2 comments:

sheena said...

Yes, and if you want you can automatically import your blogger posts to your facebook. Depends how much "exposure" you want. ;)

Gerry said...

Aahh! Welcome welcome!! Dunno for sure actually, since I won't post "sensitive" issues here, haha.. so the more the merrier perhaps!