Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's all B'seder!

Wow, massive jolt in the market lately, with Lehman Brothers now out of the picture, and Merill Lynch bought by Bank of America, not to mention people are waiting what will be AIG's next move.. Bearish market in the US has found its way to Asia, with our own local index (IHSG) broke the 1500 intra-day today! To think that it was 2700 around a couple months ago! I do think it's just a temporary thing, as it's just global upset currently, and I'm sure market will return back to normal. It will all be b'seder!
Just watched Zohan, very entertaining movie, though a bit silly at times. However, all ends well with Emmanuelle Chriqui on the set!It's the same person that played Sloan in Entourage. What a beauty! I hope she appears more in Entourage's next season, which makes me wonder, has it started yet?
Anyway, as we are tackling Middle-Eastern themed movie, I thought I posted a YouTube link. My first time trying it out, and it's just an old funny flick, but I do find it hilarious!

No comments: